Lozano hijacking, Emery-Navas message, Sanchez wants out, Suarez to decide future in Arsenal, Man United Friday news and gossip

Here is the latest Arsenal and Manchester United news, gossip and transfer speculation from Icfootballnews.com

Arsenal boss Unai Emery has denied reports they have made a bid for Real Madrid goalkeeper Keylor Navas.

The Gunners have been linked with moves for a new stopper again this season, as speculation increases that Emery is becoming frustrated with the performances of Bernd Leno and Petr Cech.

Both stoppers have been impressive at times this season, but have also put in a number of displays which have worried both the manager and fans, with some fans calling for the club to get rid of their summer signing.

And according to reports in Spain on Thursday, Arsenal had made a bid for the Costa Rican, who has made eight appearances for Real this season following Thibaut Courtois’ arrival in the summer.

But Emery says the reports were “not true”, and now believes the club are happy with current ‘keepers Petr Cech, Bernd Leno and Emiliano Martinez.

Asked if Arsenal had made a bid for Navas, Emery replied: “Not true.”

“I don’t know. We never speak about one goalkeeper because I think – and it’s true – we are very happy with the three goalkeepers we have now. We’ve never spoken about Keylor Navas.”

ALSO SEE: Arsenal ‘have made’ offer to sign Manchester United midfielder Pereira

Manchester United interim manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says he will sit down with Ed Woodward and discuss transfer this month.

Solskjaer has come in and transformed the United squad with his positive attitude and attacking football style, and now they are back in the hunt for a Champions League spot after such a disappointing start.

But now the January transfer window is open, there has been a lot of speculation to whether he will be given any funds to try and acquire a few players that will improve the side, with many believing Woodward would not back him as he will not be permanent boss.

However, Solskjaer has opened up and told United fans that he will indeed talk to Woodward about possible deals, as a few areas need to be worked on.

He was quoted on the Sky Sports website: “The club’s probably had a plan, you don’t just plan the next day and next month but this transfer window has probably been planned since the summer and year before, the next transfer window, the structure is phenomenal.

“I’m sure they’ve got their targets, I’m here to voice my opinion on that and I’m sure we’ll sit down, me and Ed if we’ve got anything in the pipeline.

“I’m here to work with the ones I’ve got, they’ve all performed and as long as they perform they should get a chance but that’s my job to improve the team and individuals.”

ALSO SEE:Shock Emery message, Gunners make Pereira offer, Isco talks in Arsenal, Man United Sunday News

Shock reports from Spain have claimed Alexis Sanchez is ‘determined to leave Manchester United immediately.

Sanchez has struggled at Manchester United ever since joining this time last year, in a deal that was seen as a bargain for the club as the Chilean is one of the best players in the Premier League.

And he has started this season in the same kind of vein as he did at the end of last year, which has led to speculation that he wants to quit the club and head over to French giants PSG.

PSG are seeking to add a few more world class players to their squad in hope of becoming a real force in Europe and see Sanchez as an idea signing, despite the fact he has managed just four goals during his time at Old Trafford.

And now, according to Spanish website El Gol Digital, Sanchez wants to quit the club as soon as possible, despite the fact Jose Mourinho is no longer at the club.

And reports even go on to suggest that United are willing to listen to offers for Sanchez, with suggestions they will accept around £60 million to let him go.

ALSO SEE:

Denis Suarez will decide on his Barcelona future in the coming week, with Arsenal reportedly keen to get a deal done.

The highly-rated midfielder was tipped to become one of the clubs next big things at Barca after showing great potential as a youngster, but he has failed to nail down a regular starting spot with the Spaniards and has become frustrated at his lack of game time.

The 24-year-old has made only five appearances for the Spanish champions this season and has admitted on numerous occasions that he will seek a move if things do not improve by January.

Now the Sky Sports news website report that after extensive talks this season, Suarez will decide whether to stay at the club or seek a fresh move away from the Camp Nou

It is believed that Barca would accept a bid of €15 million (£13.4m) for the midfielder, as they will look to use the funds to help finance their winter transfer deals.

Reports have claimed Chelsea are lining up a £36 million offer for Manchester United target Hirving Lozano, who has a dream to play in the Premier League one day.

Lozano was hugely impressive for Mexico in the group stage of the showpiece tournament in Russia, and has attracted a lot of interest from the likes of Barcelona, Juventus, Arsenal and Liverpool in the last few months.

However, there has also been some speculation in the media over the past few weeks which have suggested Maurizio Sarri is ready to battle his Premier League rivals and try to complete a £25 million deal for the Mexican.

Sarri has one of the best attacks in Europe right now, but is looking to add to his attack as he looks to challenge for both the Premier League and Europa League crowns.

And according to reports on the Sky Sports website, Chelsea are preparing to offer £36 million to try and bring the Mexican star to the Premier League, althpugh a deal may not be concluded until the summer.

However, Lozano recenly admitted that he would be interested in signing for United in the coming transfer windows.

“I liked Manchester United a lot,” he told talkSPORT’s Universo Premier podcast.

ALSO SEE:

Gunners legend Merson urges Arsenal to sell £300,000-a-week Man United target Ozil

Iomie

Hey guys my name is Iomie, the creator of IcFootballnews.com I love, breathe and know football inside out, having played at a semi-professional level in my younger years before I picked up an injury that ended my once promising career. So now I get to write about it and share to the whole world my thoughts on the current news, gossip and speculation that is around, and hopefully you guys like it too. IcFootballnews is by a fan, for the fans..and will be for the foreseeable future

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.