Midfielder has agreed Chelsea move – £50M star told to make move – £100M man ‘OPEN’ to Chelsea move
Here is a roundup of the top Chelsea news and gossip from icfootballnews that we think you guys may have missed today –
Napoli Striker Victor Osimhen is reportedly open to the idea of making a move to Chelsea in the January window.
Osimhen has ready established himself as one of the very best strikers in the game right now and a man that is tipped to make a big transfer move in the next couple of windows.
He helped Napoli win their first League title for many seasons and led the scoring charts in the process – with reports suggesting that the Italians now value him at around the £170 million mark.
CHELSEA have somewhat struggled in front of goal so far this season, with summer signing Nicolas Jackson only finding the net seven times so far this season, Mauricio Pochettino’s side have struggled to put their chances away in games this term.
According to The Telegraph, Pochettino is keen for Chelsea to recruit another striker and Osimhen is currently at the top of the club’s shortlist.
The report also claims that Osimhen is interested in joining Chelsea, despite their lack of Champions League football.
Napoli, however, are set to demand a transfer fee in excess of £100 million.
Osimhen is one of the very best players in world football, there is no doubt about that guys, so If Chelsea manage to wrap up a deal, they will be signing a 30 goal a season striker.
It is a big claim to make that he could go to CHELSEA, but they have the money and the space for a player like him, so if he does come onto the market, that Blues board would be massive fools to not make a move for the man that is for sure.
MOSCARDO AGREES MOVE –
Chelsea have agreed a deal to sign Corinthians midfielder Gabriel Moscardo, according to reports in Brazil.
The 18-year-old made his first-team debut for Corinthians in June and is widely regarded as one of the brightest midfield talents in the country.
But according to former Corinthians midfielder Neto, who now hosts Brazilian TV show ‘Os Donos da Bola’, claims CHELSEA have won the race to sign Moscardo.
Speaking on Monday’s show, Neto said: ‘The Moscardo boy was sold to Chelsea. That’s the information I have. That’s why he didn’t play.’
It was also claimed that Chelsea will pay Corinthians £21 million for the midfielder.
Speaking earlier this month, Moscardo confirmed that Chelsea had made an approach in the summer.
‘There was a proposal from Chelsea months ago, but I talk a lot with my agent and my parents and they try to give me as little information as possible,’ Moscardo said.
‘They say there is not long until the end of the season, they tell me to dedicate myself and do well, and that at the end of the season, there will be good things.’
look even though the Brazilian sensation is very talented, even though the Brazilians are keen to sell the lad to Chelsea, it is not the right time to come to Europe and he needs to stay put.
He is not needed at CHELSEA; he is not a player that Mauricio Pochettino wants and is not a player that fans will get excited about. So the Blues should save their money, wait until January and then sign some readymade players that will make an immediate impact.
That is what we believe anyways.
RAMSDALE BOOST –
Chelsea transfer target Aaron Ramsdale has been told that he needs to leave Arsenal in the coming transfer windows.
Mikel Arteta made the big decision over the summer transfer window to make a move and sign the impressive David Raya on loan until the end of the season, despite the fact that Ramsdale has been brilliant since his move to the Emirates.
Ramsdale featured in the opening four games of the season for Arteta and co. But David Ryaa has started to establish himself in that Arsenal side and there is a feeling that Arteta believes the Spaniard is the way forward.
That has led to some stunning reports in the media which have claimed that CHELSEA are very much interested in a deal to sign Ramsdale in the January window if he pushes for a move away from the Emirates.
Ramsdale was back in the team for the clash with Brentford on Saturday, as Raya is ineligible to play against his parent club, but has still been told by former England goalkeeper Paul Robinson his career at the club is over and he should find an escape route in January.
“He had an excellent season last year, started this one well and I’d watched the documentary and he’s an integral part of that changing room. He’s a leader. He is a great character and he seemed to have a great relationship with the manger,” he told BBC Sport.
“That can’t be fixed now. It is fractured. The manager has made his decision but he’ll drop the carrot to get a performance out of Ramsdale [with Raya ineligible]. But, Ramsdale is second choice now and in January he needs to get his move and play top-level football.”
Ramsdale is far too good to be sitting on the bench every week and if there is a chancde of a January move – Arsenal should allow him to make the decision to leave if he needs too.
MORE BIG CHELSEA NEWS AND GOSSIP