Schick sends Chelsea January transfer message, Prem Boss addresses rumours midfielder is Chelsea bound this January, Coman announces pure delight as Chelsea see Frenchman OFFICIALLY agree monster deal
Schick issues January message, Boss sends Gilmour message and Coman announces delight in Chelsea roundup…
Chelsea linked Kingsley Coman has agreed a new contract with German giants Bayern Munich
Reagarded as one of the most damgerous wingers in the game right now, Coman has been in the transfer headlines over the past few months as there has been reports that Chelsea are ready to make a sneaky offer.
The Frenchman, who has made 104 appearances for the club and scored 21 goals, was out of contract at the end of next season and there were reports claiming that Bayern would be open to selling in the summer if they could not agree a new deal with the man.
It is no secret that Thomas Tuchel is not fully happy with the attack that he has right now and is a massive fan of Coman, and along with the likes of PSG, Real Madrid and Manchester United, were all keeping a close eye on his situation.
But after months of talks and speculation, the Frenchman, who scored the winner in the 2020 Champions League final against Paris St-Germain, has agreed a monster contract with Bayern that will keep him at the club until the summer of 2027
— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) January 12, 2022
“I am very happy because FC Bayern are one of the biggest clubs in the world and I know we still have a lot of big opportunities and big goals here,” Coman said in a statement on the club’s website.
“Everything is perfect here. My best years as a footballer are still ahead of me, and I’m glad I’ll be spending them at FC Bayern.”
To all the clubs that were hoping to land the services of Coman this will come as a massive blow, he really is world class. But he has got the best deal that he wanted and will stay at a club that is playing very week
Good news that Bayern have kept hold
Norwich City boss Dean Smith has denied speculation that Billy Gilmour is set to cut short his loan spell at the club in order to return to Chelsea.
After bring told by Thomas Tuchel that he would struggle to get any game time in this Chelsea squad this season, Gilmour made the decision to head out on loan to Norwich for the season.
The 20-year-old’s managed 14 appearances across all competitions so far this term but he returned to Chelsea last week to receive treatment on an ankle injury.
At the time, the seriousness of Gilmour’s injury was unknown and there were suggestions that his loan spell in Norfolk could be ended immediately if he was set for months on the sidelines.
That has led to many reports in the media that Gilmour is all set to head back to Chelsea for the remainder of the season, But Smith has opened up and said the midfielder will remain at Carrow Road
‘He has gone back to Chelsea today for them to assess it but hopefully he will be back for his treatment and rehab over the next few days,’ said Smith.
Asked if Gilmour’s loan could be ended early, Smith insisted: ‘No, I don’t believe so. I don’t think the injury is significant enough for that.
‘I believe it is an injury where he will be assessed by Chelsea and then sent back to us. Hopefully in the next three weeks he is back playing.’
Gilmour is a brilliantly gifted young man that is getting the game time he needs to develop, so moving back to the Bridge and sitting on the bench would not be the right decision from Chelsea
So the news that he is staying out for a further few months will come as great news for Gilmour
Long-tern Chelsea target Patrik Schick insists he is ‘really happy’ at Bayer Leverkusen amidst rumours linking him with a move to the Premier League.
Despite the fact that Thomas Tuchel has the likes of Romelu Lukaku and Timo Werner in his squad right now, there has been alot of rumours in the media that Chelsea may in fact be looking into the idea of signing a new forward in the coming windows.
And that has led to reports in the media that Chelsea are interested in a potential deal for Schick.
The Czech Republic striker has been in tremendous form this season, scoring 17 goals in 15 Bundesliga matches and the likes of Arsenal, Newcastle, and Tottenham have also all watched the 25-year-old in action.
It has been claimed that a fee of around £45 million would encourage Leverkusen to let him depart this transfer window, but it seems that a move away will not happen this winter as the player has made up his mid.
Amid the speculation, Schick has insisted that he is ‘not thinking about’ leaving his current club, He told BILD: “Of course, it’s nice to read when you are associated with the big clubs. But I’m really, really happy in Leverkusen and want to go to the Champions League with Bayer.
“I love living in Germany. At the moment, I’m not thinking about another club. Everyone knows my contractual situation. And I would never cause problems for a club by pushing for a transfer.”
Schick is showing great amounts of potential and is developing into a top striker, so it is easy to see just why so many clubs are interested. But staying put for now is the right decision as he is still developing.
But if he wants to win trophies in the future, then he will definitely need to leave Leverkusen as they will not win any of the big ones
YOU MAY HAVE MISSED: Tuchel hands out January transfer update A barca star top target, Tuchel has suggested Atletico Madrid star to get nice big contract offer to sign with Chelsea, Agent issues Dest update